Low Pressure Oil Reservoirs
Maximum Working Pressure - 450 psig
Oil reservoirs are designed to hold excess oil in parallel compressor systems. The oil is a result of varying system loads and defrost cycles. Install the oil reservoir between the oil separator and oil regulators. There must be a vent valve installed on the reservoir to allow for proper oil pressure.
The oil reservoir includes the following connections:
- 3/4"-16 spud connection for 3/8" flare swivel valves
- 3/8" flare connection for pressure vent valve
Each reservoir is supplied with two 3/8" flare swivel valves. All models are manufactured with sight glasses for oil level viewing.
Selection of the oil reservoir size
is a matter of individual preference:
- Up to 4 compressors—Use the 2 gallon reservoir
- 4 to 6 compressors—Use the 3 gallon reservoir
- 6 or more compressors—Use the 4 gallon reservoir
These are general guidelines and should be verified by the systems' manufacturer or engineer. For systems with extremely long line runs, it is always best to use the 4 gallon model.
- Welded and brazed design for higher strength
- Nitrogen tested for cleanliness
- Removable swivel valves
- Powder paint finish
|Catalog Number||Capacity (gallons)||Number of Glasses||Dimensions (in)|